SOLVED Deadend FX Mangel Wurzel No chorusing (Ibanez RC99 Rotary Chorus clone)

Fontelroy

howdy folks, I'm having issues with a build, it's the bbd chorus from deadend fx. Here's the build doc link for those interested - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OpvxwDCM6n1V6RT3K5LvCE-sm3y7ayhj/view?usp=sharing
The issue is I'm getting no chorusing and no reading from the pad used to dial in the clock with the trimmer
a few things to note:
  • I'm using JRC4558 ic till the ones called for in the BOM get to me as I had to Ebay them, since the circuit is passing signal I assume the 4558's still work but could the chorus really on the uPC4570's called for in the build docs?
  • I accidentally soldered a red wire to ground and didn't realize it till i had connected the two board so i just rolled with it
(pls excuse the messy desk)
IMG_7450.jpg unnamed (1).jpg unnamed.jpg

do you have another circuit that you could test your clock and BBD chips in just to make sure they are good? And since it is always a good practice, have you audio probed through to the BBD to make sure there is signal reaching it?

yes, they are working I pulled some out of the madbean pearl flanger project i made a while back, I'm currently using an audio probe and have traced the signal as far as the bbd's tho and it stops there so something is up with that area of the circuit
Here's the voltages:
IC5 - 3207
1 - 0.1mv
2 - 3.0v
3 - 5.7v
4 - 6.7v
5 - 7.23v
6 - 3.3v
7 - 7.35v
8 - 7.81v
IC6 - 3102
1 - 7.17v