Derailer overdrive

Eschmidt

Active member
Build Rating
5.00 star(s)
Hello everyone! It’s been a moment since I’ve had a new build to post. I’ve been building these PedalPCB pedals for about a year and a half now. I recently completed the Derailer overdrive. It has a lot more gain on tap than I thought it would. I read some other threads before I built it and came to the conclusion to use A pots instead of B pots, so that’s the only modification I made. Overall I love the sound of the circuit and it has lots of tone shaping options via the switches. They allow the pedal to play nicely with overly bright or overly dark amps. I used the metallic brown enclosure from Tayda and I love the look of it. I use mine in front of a super reverb and it sounds great! Enjoy the pics.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2246.jpeg
    IMG_2246.jpeg
    672.3 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_2250.jpeg
    IMG_2250.jpeg
    789.2 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_2249.jpeg
    IMG_2249.jpeg
    726.5 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_2248.jpeg
    IMG_2248.jpeg
    642.1 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_2247.jpeg
    IMG_2247.jpeg
    668.2 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_2254.jpeg
    IMG_2254.jpeg
    829.2 KB · Views: 13
Back
Top