Display idea

fig

Village Idiot
So, what lab is complete without test tubes? I found these plastic ones with cork @ .20ea so not too bad, just don't put them over a bunsen burner or in a centrifuge or use any chemicals that may react with or to the construction material and you're probably safe.

At any rate, none of that should matter as I am using them to display my side-hobby, collecting transistors. I plan on fashioning something better than just a test tube rack, so I'm open to ideas. I'm also open to buying and/or trading transistor samples. For my purpose, hFE and leakage are not crucial but I prefer a functional piece. Anyway, most of you know that (y)

qxVmLcb.jpg

So, what lab is complete without test tubes? I found these plastic ones with cork @ .20ea so not too bad, just don't put them over a bunsen burner or in a centrifuge or use any chemicals that may react with or to the construction material and you're probably safe.

At any rate, none of that should matter as I am using them to display my side-hobby, collecting transistors. I plan on fashioning something better than just a test tube rack, so I'm open to ideas. I'm also open to buying and/or trading transistor samples. For my purpose, hFE and leakage are not crucial but I prefer a functional piece. Anyway, most of you know that (y)

qxVmLcb.jpg
Splendid! I like it, once I get into your personal build (got a coupla Xmas one's to do) I'll send over those trannies as promised

I'll look out the nice shiney one's

Just don't be expecting it too soon

I'll need some larger diameter tubes for some of the Russians & heatsink heads. If I go deeper down the rabbit-hole there are those Soviet P2B satellite pulls ...definitely!

Back