Do-Re-Mi-🛋-La-Ti-Do

Pauleo1214

This one is actually useable in ways i did not expect. Four HAARPS in parallel using a GPCB Buff n' Blend. QUAARP? Quarpenoid? I have no idea what to call it.

On my first attempt, only three of the four boards worked and unfortunately, hours spent debugging it turned up nothing and I had to order another replacement.

On another note, I decided to use Adafruit 1p8t rotary controls. They work but have have no detent so they can be continuously turned. They are also shorter than your standard rotary.

A demo is soon to follow! Cheers!
20220420_221552.jpg

20220420_221633.jpg

Menage A Quatre!

It wouldn't have occurred to me that the BnB can split more than one way, let alone allow a four-way. Now that's thinking outside the box!
Speaking of which, what size of enclosure are you using here (and in the Coockoo for Caca)?

Looking forward to the demo.

Well I shall be sitting on the edge of my seat for a demo. Fun build.
You must have hamstered away all those Fv-1 then...

Menage A Quatre!

It wouldn't have occurred to me that the BnB can split more than one way, let alone allow a four-way. Now that's thinking outside the box!
Speaking of which, what size of enclosure are you using here (and in the Coockoo for Caca)?

Looking forward to the demo.
I believe you missed my previous build thread where I put four arachnids in parallel.

I used a 1550G for this and a 1590D for my caca build.
Well I shall be sitting on the edge of my seat for a demo. Fun build.
You must have hamstered away all those Fv-1 then...
I got some from MAS-Effects.

Here are my demos! The first shows how it can be used as a chorus of sorts.

The second shows how you can create four concurrent melodies with a single sustained note.

Last edited:
I know theres so much more going on here than i can process, but having just done my first 2 board pedal, I'm looking at your offboard wiring in utter amazement.

I know theres so much more going on here than i can process, but having just done my first 2 board pedal, I'm looking at your offboard wiring in utter amazement.
Trust me, it looks more complex than it really is. The layout lends itself to simplicity....and zip ties.

Back