Double Entendre Fuzz Add Footswitch with LED

VanWhy

On the Double Entendre Fuzz (Double Muff), I want to replace the SPDT with a 3PDT footswitch with LED to go from single to double. I know it's kind of a waste of a 3PDT but it's just for the hell of it. I'm guessing I just run wires from the PCB switch area to the lugs on the 3PDT. Is my diagram correct? And, how do I also incorporate a LED for on/off? LED Anode to CLR to somewhere on the switch then LED cathode to ground?

1703088157418.png

I think a bicolor LED would work well here. Just have to connect the ground to the SW connection.
I agree. So, the common cathode to the SW connection on the PCB? I'm guessing one anode still goes to CLR, then to positive. The other anode to that lug 8 of the 3PDT?

If you use common anode you can connect it to the same point of the CLR, then one cathode to the top lug of the 3PDT, other cathode to the bottom. Upper connection is "Double" mode.

Everything else stays the same.

If you use common anode you can connect it to the same point of the CLR, then one cathode to the top lug of the 3PDT, other cathode to the bottom. Upper connection is "Double" mode.

Everything else stays the same.
And you don't even need a 3PDT right? A DPDT has enough lugs

Back