DEMO Dude, the maître d' kicked me out for not having a reservation.

This post contains an audio or video demo

Pauleo1214

In my quest to get something that sounds analogous to the Korg Miku pedal, I ended up throwing a Roboto and Organ Donor in series.

Voila! Evil, operatic, robotic vocals. I christened it Andrea Botcelli. It looks like a snooty, robot waiter more than anything else.

A demo is forthcoming, a windows update wiped out the partitions on my hard drive and now the computer fails to recognize it.

20220919_223751.jpg

20220919_223807.jpg

Last edited:
After hearing that song all my life I finally looked up the lyrics.
I always thought it was about a woman being furniture but it's actually about women being liars. Disappointed.

Wow. Just…….wow. Your creations never fail to impress. My brain travels down this path way too quickly, but it humors me that the foot switches are positioned such that it appears as though your snooty robot waiter is so excited by his own high opinion of himself that his robot nips are stiff.
37E804DF-D1C4-48A5-ABAF-D129D442F519.jpeg

Last edited:
Wow. Just…….wow. Your creations never fail to impress. My brain travels down this path way too quickly, but it humors me that the foot switches are positioned such that it appears as though your snooty robot waiter is so excited by his own high opinion of himself that his robot nips are stiff.
View attachment 32643
Oh Hedonism Bot....There are many instances of pedals with unfortunate switch placements. For instance I built a Rat w/ clipping options, a green ringer, and a boost. It's all crammed into a 1590A and you could say it's well endowed.

20210921_234603.jpg 20210921_234614.jpg
Indeed :ROFLMAO:

All hail Paul, King Combo! Master of mischief, creator of cool!
You're too kind. King of Short Attention Span would be more apt because now this pedal will sit unplayed for an undetermined length of time because I am moving onto other stupid stuff!
Which one is running into which? Love the demo! Crazy sounds!
Roboto into the Organ Donor!

I'd take Kenny G over Pat Metheny any day.

Anyway I have a Roboto board that I decided not to build because who needs that effect :) and the HT8950 is very expensive. About 10 euros last I checked.

If it was practical I'd give it away.

I'd take Kenny G over Pat Metheny any day.

Anyway I have a Roboto board that I decided not to build because who needs that effect :) and the HT8950 is very expensive. About 10 euros last I checked.

If it was practical I'd give it away.
I need it to make pointless threads like these! It was an expensive thread, too!

Back
Top Bottom