EarthQuaker Devices Levitation Reverb

lcipher3

Similar to the Ghost Echo (Spirit Box) but with the BTDR-3 block and some different controls.

LevitationReverb_WEB-Award.jpg

I have a BTDR-3 and was half thinking of modifying a Sprit Box to include the extra pot or switch for delay length.
BTDR-3 is same first six pin-outs as teh BTDR-2 - the 3 just has another setting for delay length

But this seesms cooler with the atmosphere and tone controls

1776 rub a dub reverb deluxe is a nice simple circuit built on the Btdr-3. (Mix, length, and tone knobs). Not sure what the atmosphere knob on the levitation does, maybe feeds the output back into the input?

edit: looks like the atmosphere knob takes the upper frequencies and sends them to the input.

1776 rub a dub reverb deluxe is a nice simple circuit built on the Btdr-3. (Mix, length, and tone knobs). Not sure what the atmosphere knob on the levitation does, maybe feeds the output back into the input?

edit: looks like the atmosphere knob takes the upper frequencies and sends them to the input.
yeah it seems like a cool feature - I actually have the rub a dub deluxe - not bad but the Levitation has that extra "thing" to it that I like

Back