Effects layouts Spotted Dick

Mentaltossflycoon

Did i build this just so i could write spotted dick in the title bar? Maybe. I've been using a fuzzdog P&C for a long time now. It's in my first trapezoid with a hogsfoot (FD fat pig) and Ezekiel (also FD). I highly recommend the hogsfoot or any boost before the prunes. I've never liked the Ezekiel combined with the P&C, it was more about enjoying the hogsfoot slamming the other two independently. I've recently realized that my pedalboard is now the heaviest part of my rig so I'm starting to make standalone units of my favorite circuits that I've combined. A flawless victory, biggest issue is one of my pots has the fatty shaft and very few of my knobs wanted to go on there. Cream knobs and purple painted labels to nod what sounds like a decent dessert. The urge to call this the shanker drive or label the knobs HPV was strong, maybe I've matured slightly.

Screenshot_20221020_175110.jpg Screenshot_20221020_175007.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks!

Another thought, anyone planning to do one of these in a 1590b, be mindful of the electros. I wish I'd laid a few down as they definitely make contact with the back. A little non conductive tape went on there out of caution. Just like those lumbergs.

I'm a little obsessed with Max Ernst. Most of the art I've snagged has been from a collection of collages called "A Week of Kindness." It just stemmed from a book I read about the Dadaist artists. Pre surrealism weirdness.

I do occasionally use images from manuscript marginalia. There's a lot of weird shit in old handmade texts.

For example...
Screenshot_20221021_100247.jpg

Also vintage advertisements. Haven't found a use for this one yet.
Screenshot_20221021_100424.jpg

Nothing wrong with a little spotted robert! Pre-columbian Moche ceramics are also quite interesting.

I remember going with an old college professor to the storage room of the Baltimore Museum of Art. She presented the class with a ceramic thermos with a big ol' phallus at the end if it. It was designed so that one could not drink water from it unless it was sucked hard.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom