SOLVED Electrovibe Help

This is my 5th ElectroVibe build and first problem. Im getting bypass and all LEDs. When it's on Chorus mode I just get clean Signal and when its on Vibrato I get nothing unless I hit the strings really hard then the signal will come through real gated and distrorted.
Im currently at work but will post pictures when I get home.

Thanks in advance!

This is my 5th ElectroVibe build and first problem. Im getting bypass and all LEDs. When it's on Chorus mode I just get clean Signal and when its on Vibrato I get nothing unless I hit the strings really hard then the signal will come through real gated and distrorted.
Im currently at work but will post pictures when I get home.

Thanks in advance!
A quick edit. Ill need to double check. But there is a chance some of my electrolytic caps are not the 25v minimum. Would that cause this issue?

Most likely not, unless they're rated at below 16V.

The signal path runs at 12V so unless you have some unusually low voltage caps in there they're probably not the problem.

I was able to get my wife to send me a picture of one side of the board. The 47 uF is 16v. Everything else should be 25 or higher.

I had gotten frustrated and removed all the transistors and put the pedal aside to come back to later. That's why they are all missing.

Attachments

• 20220731_173818.jpg
    20220731_173818.jpg
    633.1 KB · Views: 22
I was able to get my wife to send me a picture of one side of the board. The 47 uF is 16v. Everything else should be 25 or higher.

I had gotten frustrated and removed all the transistors and put the pedal aside to come back to later. That's why they are all missing.
Here is a little more straight on and in focus

Attachments

• 20220731_175214.jpg
    20220731_175214.jpg
    788.9 KB · Views: 25
Reactions: fig
Back