Hi everyone
I recently built the EP Booster, and it works great! However, I wanted to double-check whether the 18V toggle is behaving as expected.
When I switch from 9V to 18V, the guitar signal cuts out for about 1–3 seconds before gradually fading back in, almost like turning up a volume pot.
My guess is that this happens while the charge pump is building up the voltage.
Is this normal behavior, or could there be something wrong with the charge pump section?
Thanks
I recently built the EP Booster, and it works great! However, I wanted to double-check whether the 18V toggle is behaving as expected.
When I switch from 9V to 18V, the guitar signal cuts out for about 1–3 seconds before gradually fading back in, almost like turning up a volume pot.
My guess is that this happens while the charge pump is building up the voltage.
Is this normal behavior, or could there be something wrong with the charge pump section?
Thanks