EQD Blumes build

SchlegFace

Build Rating
5.00 star(s)
I made a Plumes for a fella a year or so ago, and enjoyed how it sounded, so I had it on my list to eventually make one for myself. When I saw the Blumes was released I figured that that was a sign and I should go ahead and just make myself one right away! I have had a set of 3 blue knobs forever that I have been trying to use up and the name Blumes hit me just right. I've been rewatching the delightful television show Psych lately and the combination of that and the Blumes name inspired me to do this pedal as a tribute to Shawn and Gus' faithful steed, the Blueberry. Build was easy enough, especially since I could just change up my art file from my Plumes build and go for it. Only thing that slowed me down was waiting on a 560nf cap for the build. They have some less common part values in this circuit, but that was the only real oddball that I didn't already have on hand. If you are looking for a simple bass drive build, this one is definitely worth checking out!

PXL_20240219_183631249.MP.jpg
PXL_20240219_182521050.jpg

Sweet build. I remember that show it used to come on after Monk which I also enjoyed.
Monk was great too! It's definitely in my list of favorite "crime solving shows", tentative order being Matlock, Psych, Monk, and In the Heat of the Night. Hmmm, guess I'm gonna need to figure out a Matlock tribute pedal now... 😆

^ "...There is one more thing..."

NOICE Build!

440px-Jim_Hutton_Ellery_Queen_1976.JPG

Just finished watching Monk on Nflix recently. Never heard of Psych, so will check that out.

What are you going to call your BJFE Blueberry OD?

Back