First detailed Breadboard build. Help with the power.

Get the protoboard it has spots to screw in your pots.

EDIT: here’s the link
https://www.pedalpcb.com/product/protoboard/
That does look cool. I'm not sure I can figure it out though.. LOL. I guess you just buy all the parts on the parts list, install them and everything works? Any special configurations? I'm hoping PedalPCB has a nice sale on Black Friday and I'll buy this one, one or two of the small ones and a few of the pedal PCBs I want to build.

If this one is not big enough with some of my projects I want to try I can always mount it on a bigger board Wampler style and add some truss brackets and another breadboard or two :cool:

That does look cool. I'm not sure I can figure it out though.. LOL. I guess you just buy all the parts on the parts list, install them and everything works? Any special configurations? I'm hoping PedalPCB has a nice sale on Black Friday and I'll buy this one, one or two of the small ones and a few of the pedal PCBs I want to build.

If this one is not big enough with some of my projects I want to try I can always mount it on a bigger board Wampler style and add some truss brackets and another breadboard or two :cool:
Oh you can for sure figure it out! Yep just get the part you need and solder it together just like you have! And this thing should be big enough this is mine now its Chucks Digital reverb If if i spread things out itll look a little nicer but its a monster! Havent gotten it working just yet but just building it up to this point was fun!

IMG-0987.jpg

Oh you can for sure figure it out! Yep just get the part you need and solder it together just like you have! And this thing should be big enough this is mine now its Chucks Digital reverb If if i spread things out itll look a little nicer but its a monster! Havent gotten it working just yet but just building it up to this point was fun!
I see I'm going to have to get some female jumper cables?

Back