Fuzzonaut
Well-known member
Some more vero adventures: Creepy Fingers Fuzzbud in a 1590b and Sunmachine Fuzz O))).
Fuzzbud: I've built this one before and my guitar player kept it. A very cool 2-transistor fuzz, I used metal can 2N2222 instead of the PN2222 it called for, because ... well, they look cooler, right? It is a perfect circuit for the 1590B enclosures I bought by mistake (gonna put one knobbers into all of them).
Fuzz O))): I've done this circuit before, this is a commissioned build. It's basically a dark Meathead with some minor changes, a LPF and an input cap selector ("dark" - "deluxe" - "ultra evil"), to increase the amount of low end let through the circuit. Sounds absolutely heavy, like a southern lord in a box - on guitar and bass.
Fuzzbud: I've built this one before and my guitar player kept it. A very cool 2-transistor fuzz, I used metal can 2N2222 instead of the PN2222 it called for, because ... well, they look cooler, right? It is a perfect circuit for the 1590B enclosures I bought by mistake (gonna put one knobbers into all of them).
Fuzz O))): I've done this circuit before, this is a commissioned build. It's basically a dark Meathead with some minor changes, a LPF and an input cap selector ("dark" - "deluxe" - "ultra evil"), to increase the amount of low end let through the circuit. Sounds absolutely heavy, like a southern lord in a box - on guitar and bass.