DEMO FuzzDog Rattle Crow / Dirty Bird

This post contains an audio or video demo

DGWVI

Build Rating
5.00 star(s)
After looking at the schematic for this, I figured I should include it in my Envelope Quest, as it's kinda sorta a fucked up Dr. Q.

Does it sound like a Dr Q? Not at all :ROFLMAO:
It does do some touch sensitive filtering, but with an abundance of fuzzy gated filth.

I kinda dig this. Most of the settings kinda sound like an attempt at an analog Digitech Synth Wah, which I think is pretty cool. Certainly not something I could jam on all the time, but it does have some nifty tones and textures in it.
You can tell in the demo vid that I don't really know how to use it just yet:ROFLMAO:
Overall, it was a nice diversion from all the classic filters I've recently built, but it's definitely not a contender to fill any of the filter spots on my board. I recommend it for those who like ugly dirt and gettin noizy received_652233026699793.jpeg received_894291368251253.jpeg

And, with that, I have built all of the available envelope filter pcbs, except the Zorg Love Filter. I'll probably make a demo vid comparing my favorites at some point

After looking at the schematic for this, I figured I should include it in my Envelope Quest, as it's kinda sorta a fucked up Dr. Q.

Does it sound like a Dr Q? Not at all :ROFLMAO:
It does do some touch sensitive filtering, but with an abundance of fuzzy gated filth.

I kinda dig this. Most of the settings kinda sound like an attempt at an analog Digitech Synth Wah, which I think is pretty cool. Certainly not something I could jam on all the time, but it does have some nifty tones and textures in it.
You can tell in the demo vid that I don't really know how to use it just yet:ROFLMAO:
Overall, it was a nice diversion from all the classic filters I've recently built, but it's definitely not a contender to fill any of the filter spots on my board. I recommend it for those who like ugly dirt and gettin noizyView attachment 38445View attachment 38446

And, with that, I have built all of the available envelope filter pcbs, except the Zorg Love Filter. I'll probably make a demo vid comparing my favorites at some point
I look forward to the video! I love me some envelope filters! Also nice build!

Back