Grind Customs Build Docs

SillyOctpuss

I'm not too sure on the best place to put this but I'm trying to locate build docs for grind customs ultra stoner and supernature pcbs. I've found a few grind boards but have lost the build docs and would like to finally build them.

I was trying to post on madbean but can't login for some reason.

Cool!
I saved all the PDFs when Grind was still online, but they closed before I could get any of the PCBs.

@SillyOctpuss , you wouldn't happen to have a spare Machette I could purchase?

Sweet stache, Man!

Uhm I mean, sweet stash.

Thanks anyway, bro, I'll just perf the Machette when it comes up to the top of the build queue.
By the time that happens, there'll be another PCB available...
...or I'll have learned to lay out my own! 😸

This is awesome!!! Thank you, I found a version of the Timmy I’m gonna do. He says it was layed out with suggestions from Paul.

I love the ultra stoner.

“Hey bro, you know it’s just a big muff, right?”

“No way man! It’s got 4 knobs and a Doom switch. To turn on Doom! It’s a completely different circuit than a big muff!”
Yep, seems like it’s mentioned in the build doc, or referenced. I have some ultra 78 boards that are a combo of of the ic muff and the ultra stoner.

This is awesome!!! Thank you, I found a version of the Timmy I’m gonna do. He says it was layed out with suggestions from Paul.
Actually I think I have some 'Enchanter' boards too which was Juan and Cleggys version of the catch 22 but with fixed clipping I think.

I need to check for those and I think I have some other JSFX boards, I've definitely got a Yorkshire Pulse (shoot the moon with mods) and a Yorkshire Pasty (Coloursound Over driver with a buffer so it plays nice with other pedals).

Ive been finding a load of parts and boards that I didn't remember having after the house move. Unpacking boxes has been most enlightening.

Back