Guvernator w one simple mod

ANGRY_SWEDE

Just finished this and I'm pleased. I used an audio pot vs the linear for the LEVEL as the BOM stated. I like having that jump right about the 3 o'clock setting. These have a ton of low end. Socket the LEDs to experiment in the future. I have a red and yellow in now. I went with a 1590bb to have ample space to fit the amp style knobs. Now to run this into my 5150 for that Carcass Heartwork album tone 😎

IMG_20210916_115219726_HDR~3.jpg IMG_20210916_115509317~2.jpg

Just finished this and I'm pleased. I used an audio pot vs the linear for the LEVEL as the BOM stated. I like having that jump right about the 3 o'clock setting. These have a ton of low end. Socket the LEDs to experiment in the future. I have a red and yellow in now. I went with a 1590bb to have ample space to fit the amp style knobs. Now to run this into my 5150 for that Carcass Heartwork album tone 😎

View attachment 16099View attachment 16100
Let us know your thoughts on the different leds. I’m curious about that. I went with what the build doc specified and wished I would’ve socketed them. You’re definitely right about the low end. I find myself dumping the bass knob completely when I use it.

Let us know your thoughts on the different leds. I’m curious about that. I went with what the build doc specified and wished I would’ve socketed them. You’re definitely right about the low end. I find myself dumping the bass knob completely when I use it.
I'll prob stick w the LED as it's going to be the most "open" and loud choice. I just want to see what maybe a mix of LED and Si might sound like. Even different colors too... blue/white etc..

Back