Help Me Wire Up a (one-switch) TRIPLE Pedal!

Caldo71

Hey folks!

So I took it upon myself to build and wire up a THREE CIRCUIT stomp box—Dwarven Hammer boost, End All Red overdrive, Muzzle gate—into a really large Hammond enclosure.

I wanted it to be a single-switch pedal, so that all three circuits were "always-on", or completely off at the click of a single switch. So, like a maroon, I wired it up like this diagram below, thinking that doing it this way would turn off all circuits together...
Three-Banger_Pedal_Populated.jpg
...NOT-SO-MUCH!!! As you guys have already guessed, it only turns off the Dwarven Hammer circuit, and the other two circuits stay constantly on.

So I was wondering if one of you fine folks might quickly draw up for me how the wiring SHOULD be on order to do what I was TRYING to do? So as not to be a pain-in-your-asses, attached here is a fully UNWIRED version of the same diagram you can draw all over...
Three-Banger_Pedal_Unpopulated.jpg
...is anyone game to help me out on this one? THANKS in advance!!!

Last edited:
Should be pretty simple. Link the out of the Dwarven Hammer to the In of the End All Red, and the Out of the End All to the input of the Muzzle. Now imagine that it is one big circuit.

Use the In from the Dwarven Hammer as you normally would an In and the Out of the Muzzle as you would normally use an Out. Everything else should be fine as is

If it was me I would go from the input jack into the switch - then into the IN of the dwarven hammer PCB as normal but then go from the OUT of that PCB to the IN of the end all PCB. Then OUT of the end all to the IN of the muzzle. Then on the muzzle take the OUT back into the switch. Then out of the switch to the output jack.

I hope that makes sense?

With that you would only have one LED as a status LED.

EDIT: @dan.schumaker beat me to it.

5268F1AA-9B75-4BA8-9EF1-4D45447644C3.jpeg
I drew this on my phone with my finger, so it’s not pretty. Think of the boards like a single unit. Chain dwarf out to red in, red out to muzzle in. Then wire the switch normally: in to the dwarf and out from the muzzle.

THANKS GUYS YOU’RE AWESOME!!

I think I understand perfectly but if I get cornfused once I have it in front of me I’ll circle back. Build pics soon.

Edit: that worked.

Last edited:
Back