Help with Nobelium Build

BBBD

Totally new to this and need some help please! I put together the C2C Nobelium board with the parts from the BOM and I'm having an issue where one LED is partially lighting up, the other is not, the tubes are not starting to glow, and no output. I've built kits before but they were all point to point wiring with pictures to help guide so I'm not really sure how to troubleshoot or what to look for. This is my first PCB build which I just learned is a bit trickier to solder, so if something just looks burned up on the board and I'm out of luck, please let me know.

I went back through the BOM and double checked that all of the components are in the right spots, then reflowed the solder, and took a multimeter on random points on the tube sockets to make sure they are getting power, which they are. Also if the tubes are not in the unit and it's plugged in, the LEDs both light up very brightly which is making me think something is wrong with the power section rather than the connections to the daughterboards. I tried various 9v adapters, a 12v adapter, and an 18v with 1000MA, all the same results. Any help is greatly appreciated, I am really trying to learn and just don't know how to get started. I don't think I switched any negative and positives of any of the parts but if there is something that I can check with a meter, please let me know. I'm such a noob at this, I don't even know which two points I would need to put the red and black probes on so anything is helpful at this point! Thank you!

Attachments

• Front.jpg
    Front.jpg
    488.3 KB · Views: 6
  • Back.jpg
    Back.jpg
    536.1 KB · Views: 6
Back