How do I know...

caspercody

Is there a way to find out what new PCB's you are working on?

You mentioned that you were going to do the Revv G3?

How about a way to donate money for you to buy a pedal that we want to see you design a PCB of, and by donating (a certain amount) we would get a PCB?

I'm going to start a "Project Development" thread soon to give some insight to what's being worked on.

The best way to donate would just be to buy a PCB that you want. Otherwise it'd probably just be messy...

If 10 different people donate $10 and each person wants something different we haven't really made any progress towards a goal, and 9 people are going to end up disappointed. I'm not sure how to keep it organized, but I'd be open to ideas.

Of course if anyone wants to loan a pedal for inspection (and be compensated for the favor with PCBs), that is always an option as well.

Thanks for the reply

I cannot wait to buy the Revv G4 and Horizon PCB’s!!!

I know you are probably waiting for your supplier to make them but if you could get material lists posted that would be awesome. Takes longer to get parts from Tayda.

I'll get a parts list posted ASAP. I'm almost caught up on build docs, only six left on the backlog... (not including unreleased projects)

Back