How do you print Tayda Drilling Templates?

Fizz

I recently purchased the Eternity DIY PCB from Tayda and on the page below it has the drilling template. But when I save the png and print it... it is not big enough to fit over my 1590B enclosure. Anybody ever had luck printing these?

I’m sure that image isn’t to scale. You can use those measurements to layout the holes, order one from Tayda, or there might be a project here that has a similar layout you could use.

I’m sure that image isn’t to scale. You can use those measurements to layout the holes, order one from Tayda, or there might be a project here that has a similar layout you could use.
Yeah, I'm thinking that image is just there for reference of how it is supposed to look. I'll just have to measure it myself with the measurements they give or hold out if I want to give their drilling service a try.

In those cases, I measure the holes on the pcb itself, and make my own drill template.

Sometimes even a "correctly scaled" print isn't correctly scaled. For some reason the PedalPCB ones print correctly sized for me on Mac, but not on Windows (using the same printer).

Put the PCB on a paper. Mark all the center holes of any switch and pot using a pencil. For switches that mark is the hole location. For standard 16mm pots, then offset each pot hole by 16 mm in the direction of the orientation of the pot, and that's the actual hole location. Now that you have all the holes marked, you can orient it to your enclosure.

Last edited:
Back