Hyped Fuzz POSSIBLE problem.

aienco

Hello,

I have just finished this build using the 4580 chips. I am not sure that two of the modes are working? Gain and fuzz 2 make no difference? Both are just Fuzz. I made sure I put a center on on on switch as I had put an on off on in by mistake at first.

Does this sound right or have i missed somthing. I have listened to a couple of demos of the device online, but it doesnt mention what position the switch is in so hard to tell?

Thanks..

Solution
Well, I am in Australia. Even though the TWO switches I purchased, I was told they were type 2. They are not. I checked with the meter. I unsoldered the switch and just hard wired some wires on there and tested as per a type 2 switch and works great. Only problem I can seem to get these switches in Australia is a WHOLESALER. Fortunatly, I have a registed business which allows me to buy from them.
Well, I am in Australia. Even though the TWO switches I purchased, I was told they were type 2. They are not. I checked with the meter. I unsoldered the switch and just hard wired some wires on there and tested as per a type 2 switch and works great. Only problem I can seem to get these switches in Australia is a WHOLESALER. Fortunatly, I have a registed business which allows me to buy from them.

Solution
Back