DEMO Junk Trunk, Gas Tank, and a lil Polytrog

This post contains an audio or video demo

DGWVI

Build Rating
5.00 star(s)
Built pretty much stock- Swapped out C2&3 for 22n for a slightly fatter filter, and used Bat46 in the envelope detector for a bit more sensitivity.

I did try a few other mods (sensitivity pot, cap selector, decay pot), but they really only served to further complicate dialing in the Junk Trunk, so I took em out. I might revisit having C2&3 switchable though
Hardwired the buffered out of the Gas Tank to the envelope in as one does, and stuck an FX loop betwixt the two.

As far as envelope filters go, the 00Funk / Junk Trunk is still my favorite overall just because of how many sounds and textures it's capable of with just four knobs. It does the funky thing, the synthy thing, and can get psychedelic. Smooth to harsh, its pretty danged versatile

Highly recommend all three of these circuits

Anyway- faces and gutses
70ba10e9-e609-483b-9458-2301b55bfae5photo.jpeg received_1274197133527446.jpeg

So, I tried to play some stuff beyond snappy funk riffs. Demonstrating my favorite settings on the Junk Trunk, left the Gas Tank with everything at noon. I throw in some Polytrog at a few points (another of my favorite circuits) - it brings Funkiest whoosh.
Think this is my longest demo yet, if anyone would like to make requests for specific settings or sounds, let me know and I'll try to whip something up

Back