King Midas

Mcknib

Good sounding pedal

Just about got away with sticking it in a 1590B like a gimp I used the drill template for pot and switch holes so wasted a bit of space

Could have pushed the pots up a bit and switch down a tad but had already labelled and etched it before I realised the drill template is of course for a 125B so when shrunk down for a 1590B you need to do a little more to make the layout fit, used a low profile 3PDT and bent a few electros flat to fit the box depth

Found some kids craft foam I lost a while ago, great for insulatation so did the lid just in case

This is nice cheap stuff for insulating lids etc 1mm thick I just press the lid on it and cut round the impression it leaves and super glue it in

kmfront.jpg kmguts.jpg

Last edited:
Nice build! Great tip about the foam. I have a semi problematic tight build I made for a friend, it will surely help, and I have tons of that stuff with our craft supplies.

Last edited:
That foam is great. I’ve found packs of it with adhesive already on it. Cut to size, peel off the back and stick. I’ve also used the non adhesive foam when I need separation between parts or replacing rotting foam in old MXR pedals.

Back