Klein Knect Tools

ICTRock

This stuff is pretty epic and it's nice to have such interoperability between drivers and ratchets. I'm still laughing that I now own impact-rated 1/4"-drive sockets.

I get it. It's a tough sell when you'd rather be buying pcbs you'll never finish, but now you can start dropping them Father's Day hints on something that doesn't look like it is adding to your pedal collection.

https://www.kleintools.com/catalog/...impact-rated-pass-through-socket-set-32-piece ... there's more to the entire knect line but that's a solid start.

I keep a couple of similar sets from Wiha in my "small" tool bag(the one I grab for in and out jobs).
Here's one
It's a great little set. Probably the best rachet I own at 72 teeth. This, a second bit only box(same size) and a Wera Zyclops(awesome!) set and a bit holder from Felo and I can interface with 99% of what I need to and only add a couple of pounds to the bag. I don't even carry Allens in that bag anymore.
I've been big and Wera and Wiha for a few years. It's pricey but it's all treated me well so far. Had several Crapsman pieces fail in the last few years...

Love Klein. I’m going to pick one of these up.

In my main bench kit I have a Klein 11 in 1 screw driver that gets used constantly. Also I keep trying to replace my Klein wire strippers for something a little smaller for working inside a stomp box - but nothing can beat the Klein for speed and consistency yet :(

Love Klein. I’m going to pick one of these up.

In my main bench kit I have a Klein 11 in 1 screw driver that gets used constantly. Also I keep trying to replace my Klein wire strippers for something a little smaller for working inside a stomp box - but nothing can beat the Klein for speed and consistency yet :(
I started with one of their combo drivers that came with punch down bits and I still refer to that as the best $20 I ever spent on tools.

I’m also a Klein konvert! Used them at a job back in the early 2000s, and when I was buying tools for my next job, I stocked up on Klein screwdrivers. Still have those screwdrivers today! Now at my house I have a Klein 11-in-1 screwdriver as well as a 27-in-1 precision screwdriver in like 4 rooms across 2 floors.

Can +1 on this.

I have a larger Wera set, but got one of their bike kits and found it perfect:

Can +1 on this.

I have a larger Wera set, but got one of their bike kits and found it perfect:
Oh man. I might get one of those for my computer bag.

Back
Top Bottom