Lectric FX Bloodstone

Mentaltossflycoon

Build Rating
5.00 star(s)
Having recently put together a space harp and realizing I preferred the tone over the polytrog and XC, I figured I should check out the ehx phaser I've never played. @Bricksnbeatles stated a while back that it was his favorite phaser for bass so it's been on my radar for a bit. Having the feedback knob rather than a color switch really is quite nice and I'm likely to bump the space harp off the board. Backing off the feedback lets all the lows through that I need. The stationary phase isn't particularly useful to me but it's also a welcome function. Another plus is the range in the speed knob, it can go much faster than the others and starts approaching rong (is this really misspelled or is autocorrect just a hater? ) modesque sounds.

The only downside to me is that the vibrato ain't my jam. Seems subtle yet uneven in the slow settings and too intense in the fast settings. There's really no reason to compare to the VIIB or electrovibe projects. I could've skipped that switch entirely. The moonn good vibes is better and is only like 20 parts. As long as you aren't counting on that vibrato function blowing your mind, and I am not, this thing is fantastic. Metallic purple fury from SBP. It might actually be too awesome. Screenshot_20240106_165159_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20240106_165155_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
Back