Lenora Boost Mouser/DigiKey Parts list?

Does anyone know if a mouser or digikey parts list is available for the Lenora boost build?
Page two of this document is the closest you will find to a list of component needed but there are no digikey/mouser specific list available to my knowledge: https://docs.pedalpcb.com/project/Lenora.pdf

What is your level of knowledge on part sourcing? If you need, I can help with the basics ... let me know.

BTW ... IC3 (TC1044SCPA) is a charge pump that converts the 9v incoming voltage to 18v. I would suggest to choose a minimum of 35v rating for your capacitors to be safe. If you have a hard time finding a specific capacitor with a 35v rating , There are people on this forum with more knowledge that I have that can tell you the bare minimum voltage on a specific component if you have a hard time to source 35v +.

Last edited:
I’m pretty good at specifying parts. It’s just a step I was hoping to avoid if possible. The parts lists are easy to save from Digi and mouser. So I was hoping someone that was planning on building multiples had it saved. Thanks for the heads up on the caps. What type of resistors did you use?

I’m pretty good at specifying parts. It’s just a step I was hoping to avoid if possible. The parts lists are easy to save from Digi and mouser. So I was hoping someone that was planning on building multiples had it saved. Thanks for the heads up on the caps. What type of resistors did you use?
Got it. I use Yaego 1/4w 1%tolerance 6.3mm long. They fit perfectly on the PCB. I believe the series I've been using is the MFR but i'm not certain.

Back