DEMO Madbeanpedals.com Total Recall

This post contains an audio or video demo

jjjimi84

Here is a little ditty and doodle for anyone a fan of the Total Recall/Deluxe Memory Man. I had a lot of fun making this one and filmed some of it with a drummer and another bunch of stuff by myself and mixed it together for this video. There is like this little bit of hum that comes across which is snare rattle from the ekit if you are wondering, so that will be some of the last improv stuff with a drummer until I can get that figured out. What will remain is plenty of jackassery mixed with improv and soon to be better over head camera for the build report sections.

xuYWeyUl.jpg
8IEOwpzl.jpg

Here is a little ditty and doodle for anyone a fan of the Total Recall/Deluxe Memory Man. I had a lot of fun making this one and filmed some of it with a drummer and another bunch of stuff by myself and mixed it together for this video. There is like this little bit of hum that comes across which is snare rattle from the ekit if you are wondering, so that will be some of the last improv stuff with a drummer until I can get that figured out. What will remain is plenty of jackassery mixed with improv and soon to be better over head camera for the build report sections.

xuYWeyUl.jpg
8IEOwpzl.jpg
Great build report, with a teeth-gnash moment for me.

I had it working beautifully as of earlier this month and somehow while fiddling managed to blow it up. A large impressive spark flew from the voltage regulator and now it's dead., kaputt, pushing up silicon daisies, what have you.

You might want to remind folks at some point that it's 24V positive ground.

I knew that beforehand but still managed to bork it at the critical moment. The BBDs are rare and expensive as we know; I probably blew them up. Well, you live and learn (apparently)...

My silly fiddling and consequent destruction of a perfectly functional pedal aside, once again a great build report.

Last edited:
Back