SOLVED Mahayana No Sound (LED on)

jwhitely

Good afternoon. This is my first post here as well as my first non-kit build. Everything went together smoothly for the most but upon completion, I’ve got LED on and off with the foot switch but no sound at all. Anyone care to take a look at a pic and see if you can spot anything? Tried gently touching components while plugged in to see if there was something loose but nothing. I’m stumped!!

Attachments

• 4F4CD447-E093-4C5C-9FD3-158D97822822.jpeg
    4F4CD447-E093-4C5C-9FD3-158D97822822.jpeg
    81.6 KB · Views: 22
@aefpv FTW!

@jwhitely Great to hear you got it all working! It's a great pedal, I love mine.

If you like the "Zen" type of sound you should check out the Tator Tot. It's a clone of the Barber Burn Unit Small Fry, which is essentially a "better Zen drive".

You can also mark this thread as "Solved" by editing it your original post and select the drop down menu in the title for the "Solved" flag. Helps with the hygiene of this forum.

@aefpv FTW!

@jwhitely Great to hear you got it all working! It's a great pedal, I love mine.

If you like the "Zen" type of sound you should check out the Tator Tot. It's a clone of the Barber Burn Unit Small Fry, which is essentially a "better Zen drive".

You can also mark this thread as "Solved" by editing it your original post and select the drop down menu in the title for the "Solved" flag. Helps with the hygiene of this forum.
Cool!! This one is for a buddy. I may give a go at the Informant with the Charge Pump variation. We’ll see?!?! Definitely will be doing more!!

Back