Meatballs are the best pizza topping. Fight me! (Aion Lovetone Meatball)

Zanshin

Here is the 2nd of my four planned Lovetone builds. I’m not entirely happy with how the jack situation went… the jacks I normally use for input and output would not fit, the expression and loop jacks needed to be turned on their side… I accidentally drilled the trigger jack in wrong spot (thank god for Bondo)… my wiring ended up being messier than I like… all in all it was kind of like putting a ship model in a bottle.

That all said, it worked straight away and sounds great, the exterior looks good to me, and I'm never going to open it again anyway haha.

IMG_4264.jpeg
IMG_4269.jpeg
IMG_4270.jpeg
IMG_4263.jpeg

Here is the 2nd of my four planned Lovetone builds. I’m not entirely happy with how the jack situation went… the jacks I normally use for input and output would not fit, the expression and loop jacks needed to be turned on their side… I accidentally drilled the trigger jack in wrong spot (thank god for Bondo)… my wiring ended up being messier than I like… all in all it was kind of like putting a ship model in a bottle.
I found that the drill template for the jacks (certainly for the jacks I had from Musikding) was slightly off, and I had to modify it to get everything to fit. It must have been an absolute nightmare to get the expr and loop jacks wired up on their side like that - well done.

Build looks great!

Wow. That's a lot of jacks.

nimblegenerouselkhound-max-1mb.gif

And about the pizza topping
:p
KLH2JAp.gif

Back