MindWah - PedalPCB Station Wah

Hi @Guilherme Collateral: Digging your builds a lot and just wanted to ask if you had a link to the jack covers you use.

Never mind the aesthetics, I need something to take attention away from my poor drilling and measuring skills and thought with any luck that these might disguise my less than perfect results. Thanks in advance ;)

Hi @Guilherme Collateral: Digging your builds a lot and just wanted to ask if you had a link to the jack covers you use.

Never mind the aesthetics, I need something to take attention away from my poor drilling and measuring skills and thought with any luck that these might disguise my less than perfect results. Thanks in advance ;)
Hey man, thanks a lot! It's not just a jack cover, it's a Neutrik model called NYS2343. I saw this kind of jack nut on Aliexpress, but I think it's made of plastic, the one that comes with the model I use are in metal, very nice and sturdy!

Do you use a center punch? It REALLY helps with the drilling alignment. Punch the center hole and use a small drill to guide the bigger drill steps little by little. I drill all my enclosures by hand!

Hey man, thanks a lot! It's not just a jack cover, it's a Neutrik model called NYS2343. I saw this kind of jack nut on Aliexpress, but I think it's made of plastic, the one that comes with the model I use are in metal, very nice and sturdy!
Thanks a lot. I’m using basic Neutrik/Rean jacks from Tayda but those look really cool.

Do you use a center punch? It REALLY helps with the drilling alignment. Punch the center hole and use a small drill to guide the bigger drill steps little by little. I drill all my enclosures by hand!
Yeah, I do use a centre punch and step bit but still manage to get it wrong more often than not. My success rate is about 85% but the 15% that go wrong annoys the hell out of me 🧐

Yeah, I do use a centre punch and step bit but still manage to get it wrong more often than not. My success rate is about 85% but the 15% that go wrong annoys the hell out of me 🧐
Go with a smaller bit first. Center punch, check the alignment with a ruler, if needed, use the center punch again. It everything lines up, use the small drill bit and only then you use the step drill!

What color enclosure is that?

Speaking of great Brazilian guitar players, are you familiar with Sergio Buss? I got totally lost in his "Incarcerated Scream" release a while back.
Very quirky collection of imaginative stuff Ala "Passion and Warfare" from Steve Vai.

What color enclosure is that?

Speaking of great Brazilian guitar players, are you familiar with Sergio Buss? I got totally lost in his "Incarcerated Scream" release a while back.
Very quirky collection of imaginative stuff Ala "Passion and Warfare" from Steve Vai.
It's the olive green from Tayda! And I just know him by name! I'll take a listen, we have a lot of great musicians here! Are you aware of Clube da Esquina? It's another totally different vibe, but it's one of my favorite records ever

Back