Moonn Electronics Fuzzhead stoner bee build docs

drgonzo1969

I bought this pcb a few months ago and finally got around to trying to build it 2 weeks ago but when I went to go look for the build docs the link goes to the wrong project. I messaged Moonn through email and Facebook but haven’t heard back and the link still goes to the wrong build docs. Does anyone have the build docs for the Moonn Electronics Fuzzhead Stoner Bee?

Still no luck on this one. I have messaged nils on Facebook, email, and I even signed up for an instagram just so I could message him on there too… still nothing. It’s been about a month since I first emailed him.

I feel ya man......I placed an order 2 months ago, sent him an email a month later. He emailed me back a few weeks after that and then I got an email saying my order was shipped, but with no tracking. That was 3 weeks ago......still haven't received the pcbs.

Fortunately/unfortunately, I ordered everything I could possibly want, so that will probably be the only time I order from him. Really hope my stuff shows up eventually.

Too bad the values aren’t printed on the board… 😒. Then the missing build docs wouldn’t be an issue

You can find Fuzzhead's original schematic here. You'll have to trace it though, as the component numbering doesn't match.

You can find Fuzzhead's original schematic here. You'll have to trace it though, as the component numbering doesn't match.
I thought about that but i don’t have time to do any of that. I’m sure I’m not the only one that has bought this pcb so far. Nils will probably fix it eventually.

The Lemon: No build doc.

The Lemonade: Practicing your tracing skills

Looking at the schematic it's basically 3 EHX Muff input stages in series, each using a different type transistor, with a muff tone stack.

Send me the PCB and I'll send it back with the correct refdes (well, correct to the schematic floating around, if it matches the number of components on Moonn's PCB).
Shipping about $14, I'll pay the shipping back.

Back
Top Bottom