Parasite Wah pot that fits all the specs/dimensions

RetiredUnit1

Well, I had Covid *again*, so I had nothing better to do other than search the planet for a pot that fit Slot A and Gear B.

The build docs specified the wah pedal and hardware at Smallbear, but they've discontinued. I bought the Wah hardware at CE Dist which has a gear that extends out to .75 of an inch after the mounting slot, with a half inch gear that fits at the very end of a splined 6mm shaft that is dual gang, A10K, no detent, no switch.
1672446455076.png
A picture is worth a thousand dimensions:
1672446690587.png

The part number. The good thing is it's actually fairly inexpensive to the PLETHORA of pots I've looked at.

1672446122490.png

I've ordered a few. I'll post an update once I fit it to the enclosure, so don't turn that channel!!!

In case you're wondering I've had covid 6 times, the first time Jan 11th 2020 when the talking heads on TV were still saying "over there in China". I live in a super spreader hot spot, one of the hottest on the map. At 67 it's still only slightly worse for me than the flu pain wise. I have a compromised immune system from having my abdominal lymph nodes removed at the same time they were cutting the cancer out. Pain pills and loads of chicken broth work great, lol....

Back