Pcb recommendations needed!

Bobbyd67

Hi y'all!!
I wanna build myself a new pedalpcb cart and it's kinda overwhelming the amount of circuits this site as produced this past year! (Wich is a good thing :D).

I am looking for recommendations from you guys, what are the builds that made you go WOW! And surpassed your expectations?

Mine would be the simulcast(broadcast clone) and of course the parenthesise (life pedal). There's also the cream pie fuzz that I liked a lot... We need more op amp fuzzes in are lives

Also not from this store but the parasit studio multiwave mega is a most build for any diyer !... Unless you really hate synths ^^

Parthenon, Paragon, Sanguine and Seabed Delay (liked the sanguine so much I'm building two more plus the Tyrian and Malchite)

Trumpeter. Weird octave down fuzz? Check. Trumpet sounds? Check. Thick wooly fuzz? Touch-sensitive overdrive? Got that, too. And it's an easy build.

All noted ! I forgot the duo phase !!! I wanted to do the deadendfx one but gave up... Too pricey for my a phaser, a effect that I don't use a whole lot. I got a Tyrion on the bench :) and for sure I am getting that Trumperter!!!

Back