1590XX PedalPCB Equilux

Brett

I just created this Tayda drill template based on the document that @Robert uploaded (see attached).

It "should" work but it has not yet been verified.
1/13/23 Edit: @innerlight has confirmed the template with an adjustment to the drill sizes for the rotary switches. The linked template now includes the updates and should be good to go!

1/22/23 Edit: See post 6 of this thread.

Last edited:
OK all! Happy to report the layout is good.
Only things I adjusted was the holes for the rotary switches needed to be bigger (got mine from here) and I needed to enlarge the LED hole for a mounting bevel. Apart from that it was perfect for my needs!

OK all! Happy to report the layout is good.
Only things I adjusted was the holes for the rotary switches needed to be bigger (got mine from here) and I needed to enlarge the LED hole for a mounting bevel. Apart from that it was perfect for my needs!
Thank you for letting me know! I'm still waiting on Tayda to finish up the enclosure order I placed on the 2nd. The drill template should be good now. I brought the rotary drill size up to 9.3mm which should be good (if you're having them powder coat as well).

No idea what caused me to undersize the rotary switch drills by that much, I must have been looking at the wrong data sheet when I set up that template. Thank you again for letting me know.

Thank you for letting me know! I'm still waiting on Tayda to finish up the enclosure order I placed on the 2nd. The drill template should be good now. I brought the rotary drill size up to 9.3mm which should be good (if you're having them powder coat as well).

No idea what caused me to undersize the rotary switch drills by that much, I must have been looking at the wrong data sheet when I set up that template. Thank you again for letting me know.
Thank you for the template! The pedal is really great by the way, I need to play around with it more to get a sense of settings but so far so good!

After receiving the drilled enclosure for my personal Equilux (build report), I have adjusted the drill template to move the foot switch 1mm further toward the bottom edge of the enclosure. On my build, the foot switch was firmly against the PCB so this adjustment should remedy that.

One thing to note: If you're using PedalPCB's printed drill template for graphics or a face plate, don't forget to make this change as well!

Updated Tayda drill template: https://drill.taydakits.com/box-designs/new?public_key=ejVCem9hRnJsK2RjWTJuSU9nN2Z3Zz09Cg==

Back