Protoboard pin connectors

I just ordered male to female breadboard jumper wires from amazon. Seem like they will fit the bill.

I just cut & strip some 24AWG solid wire. Some might call it the Flintstones method, but it works. For short runs, I use those trimmed leads laying all over my workbench.

I just cut & strip some 24AWG solid wire. Some might call it the Flintstones method, but it works. For short runs, I use those trimmed leads laying all over my workbench.

I use jumpers and my breadboards look like hell, but it works for me. I honestly do not understand how people can have clean well laid out breadboards, but that is another topic...

The PedalPCB proto board comes has a bunch of features like a charge pump and regulators, connectors for pots, etc, and the kit comes with a bunch of male pin headers which are the connection points for these things. I could not figure out how to hook these male pin headers to the breadboard itself. I was looking at all sorts of headers trying to figure out how to rig something up. I did not even think that you can get female to male jumpers. Duh.:LOL:

Back