Punk double pedal...

bifurcation

I was just reading the "two pedals in one enclosure" thread where Nostradoomus mentioned that the Bongripper pedal was an OCD and a Rat in parallel with a fader circuit.

So, the Dookie pedal is an emulation of Billie Joe's "Pete" and "Meat" amps with a fader circuit between them (if I understand it correctly "Pete" is a brighter, less distorted overdrive sound, and "Meat" is a darker, heavily distorted sound.

If you were going to make an cheap an easy Dookie knockoff, what two pedals would you use?

I was thinking maybe a Little Green Scream Machine (Tube Screamer) and a Muroidea Distortion (Rat)?
Or a Crystal Drive (EQD Chrysalis) and a Defouler Distortion (Boss DF-2)?

How's that Dookie pedal coming along? *wink wink nudge nudge*

It actually got pushed aside and forgotten about in the move! I saw a pic of one for sale today and remembered it was waiting...... somewhere....

I have a LOT of things here for a trace right now, but I'll get it back in queue.

It actually got pushed aside and forgotten about in the move! I saw a pic of one for sale today and remembered it was waiting...... somewhere....

I have a LOT of things here for a trace right now, but I'll get it back in queue.
Your work is always appreciated. Cheers

Back