ReproFuzz

Synchrony Pedalworks

I had seen mixed reviews about this pedal, but I then saw AndyDemos. I think he does a fair job at displaying the pedals and did a nice job for this pedal. It was an easy pedal to make, and I used a 2N3053 for my Ge transistor. I am still in the fence about the “trash can” knobs, but like the candy blue enclosure. The knobs are growing on me. Regardless, I really like the pedal. It sounds the baby of a big muff and a tonebender, which to me, is a great mix!

IMG_6372.jpeg IMG_6373.jpeg
IMG_6374.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_6374.jpeg
    IMG_6374.jpeg
    446.4 KB · Views: 6
I’ve always felt that the trash cans needed to be painted with glow in the dark paint. On top the white dots.
Great looking build by the way. What’s up with the black washer? Make that yourself?

I’ve always felt that the trash cans needed to be painted with glow in the dark paint. On top the white dots.
Great looking build by the way. What’s up with the black washer? Make that yourself?
Funny that you should notice the black washer. I screwed up with my UV print and accidentally left a circle on the print. I use the circles to approximate the size of the part used, like the footswitch, pot, etc, and remove them prior to printing. Since I forgot it, I needed to cover it up and the regular metal washer was too small and I refuse to use the white washers. So, I printed a black washer as a compromise. 🤣

Back