Royal Lizard (EHX Lizard Queen clone, stripboard content)

love vero builds 🖤

been intending to give this one a go.
how's the octave on this one? all i can remember ppl saying is how underwhelming the circuit is.. so its good to hear a positive note for once \m/

I'll try to record something today. It isn't, by no means, my favorite octave Fuzz, but I wasn't expecting much from it exactly because of the reviews I was reading online. I think is worthy to try it!

love vero builds 🖤

how's the octave on this one? all i can remember ppl saying is how underwhelming the circuit is.. so its good to hear a positive note for once \m/

love vero builds 🖤

As one of the people who shit on the ljzard, the circuit IS worth playing. It's a solid octave fuzz on guitar. My issue was more about the ad copy and all the youtube bass demo nerds saying it's amazing on bass. It's fine... but octave fuzz without a blend is always lacking the lows and the ljzard is no acception. I find the tone knob on the fuzzy fox more useful. The fuzz sans octave is better on the fuzzy fox too. I guess that's why they did the ljizard king.

Back