SOLVED SEABED DELAY PCB TRACE QUESTION

Short version. Does anyone know if the outside of the pcb has a trace in it for the seabed delay? If so where does it go to so I can jumper it with a wire. I had to mod it to get everything to fit in a 1590b and I thought there was no trace but looks like im wrong

Hey guys and gals. I build all my 125b pedals in 1590b enclosures since I hate 125b lol I always go as small as possible. Like my perf beano boost build in a 1590a. Yikes. Buy anyways, its always worked out for me until the seabed delay. The board came down too far for both jacks to fit comfortably on the sides towards the bottom. I used my dremel to flatten out on side of thr out jack by removing some fiberglass and it fit but the input just didn't fit. So I figured I could maybe remove part of the corner of the board since no components are there and I didnt see any traces on the outside of thr board and nothing till like 1/2 inch up in the corner. Well I started removing the corner real slowly and the second I got like a 1/6 in I saw copper I broke through and stopped. And now the pedal keeps cutting in and out. Does anyone know if thered a trace around thr outside. And if so (since I cut it like a idiot) where does it connect to so I can jumper it with a wire. I circled the part I cut.
Screenshot_20210407-232129_Hancom Office Editor.jpg

sweet, so theres nothing on the corner. I got it all working. I drilled out the input jack a size bigger and slide it over a hair and its working now, must have been touching something?.
But now when its on im getting some weird distortion and oscillation. even when everything is turned way down. Level/mix is on roughly 40% delay time is noon and the feedback is SUPER low(like 3 repeats) when i play single notes on high strings. it works normally. But when i start playing low notes on the low E or hitting chords it has a super deep distortion and then it starts to self oscillate just the distortion??. any idea what it could be?

Back