Sell a pedal?

Zylent

Over 1 year ago, i build 2 projects: Pinnaple distortion and Friedman Boost? i dont remember the exact name. This 2 pedals i dont use it anymore, actually the pinnaple distortion today is far away from my actually sound.

Its posible to sell this projects? I mean yeah i buy all the parts... But the original design its from pedalpcb, i feel like im stole the brain and selling it.

Over 1 year ago, i build 2 projects: Pinnaple distortion and Friedman Boost? i dont remember the exact name. This 2 pedals i dont use it anymore, actually the pinnaple distortion today is far away from my actually sound.

Its posible to sell this projects? I mean yeah i buy all the parts... But the original design its from pedalpcb, i feel like im stole the brain and selling it.

Of course you can sell it. :)

Just not here... PedalPCB can't be directly involved in the sale of completed / assembled pedals. Nothing personal, it's just part of the agreement with more than one builder of the originals. This is also why there's no "Classifieds" section on the forum.

As far as building and selling, the only requirements are:
1) You make it clear this is your build, not a product that is built or supported by PedalPCB
2) You don't try to pass off the pedal as the original (eg: counterfeit / fakes)

This is awesome, because I want to sell my projects as well. Should we include the fact that there is a PedalPCB in the pedal? Can we give it an original name? And should we mention what it is based off of?

Back