DEMO Shut up and play yer Gold Foils!

This post contains an audio or video demo

MichaelW

Build Rating
5.00 star(s)
Man, I love these pickups!

Been chatting with Wade at Victory. He's sending me another pickup that's a prototype he hasn't offered for sale yet. It's got some different kind of rubberized magnet that's supposed to add a bit more focus to the sound.

Haven't decided what guitar to put it in yet but it will probably be one of the Tele's.

The bridge pickup is the Cavalier "Nashville Lion". Man, every pickup I get from Rob is better than the one before.
The Cavaliers are quickly becoming my favorite Tele pickups bumping off my beloved Lollars for first place.

Pedals used in order of appearance:
MBP Touchstone Chorus
PPCB Acer Overdrive - Low gain
Sheepy Love Wise Ass - high gain
"Transparent Low Gain" - Top secret prototype that I can't talk about....:)

Omg what was the long tune you played right after you demoed the various positions with the same riff? That was a wonderful tune and I need to learn how to play it!

Omg what was the long tune you played right after you demoed the various positions with the same riff? That was a wonderful tune and I need to learn how to play it!
Well I played out with "All Blues" by Wynton Kelly off of Miles Davis' "Kinda Blue". I'm surprised a jazzer like you didn't recognize it.
(Which means I butchered the hell out of it hahahah).

Or do you mean the fingerpicked tune with the Chorus? That's the intro to Larry Carlton's "Katie's Song" off of his album "Last Night".

Well I played out with "All Blues" by Wynton Kelly off of Miles Davis' "Kinda Blue". I'm surprised a jazzer like you didn't recognize it.
(Which means I butchered the hell out of it hahahah).

Or do you mean the fingerpicked tune with the Chorus? That's the intro to Larry Carlton's "Katie's Song" off of his album "Last Night".
The Larry Carlton one I didn’t know. Beautiful tune.

Back