Solenoid Overdrive LED blinks. Problem.

Bumblefoot

Hello friends. I've already assembled a few pedals and they sound really great. But there was a problem with this one.
When the pedal is turned on, the LED starts blinking at an interval of ~ 0.4s
This does not depend on the inclusion of jacks. There is no sound.
She does the same in the box.
Visually, I don't see any problems.
Maybe I mixed up some denominations in detail ... I double-checked the main ones.
Maybe someone will tell you where to look for the problem?

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 14
The LED blinking could be a short tripping the protection in your power supply, I had it happen on a pedal and it turned out to be a tiny stray wire causing my power supply to do this. I’d see if you have a short to ground by checking continuity to ground on both sides of the protection diode.

Friends, my knowledge is not enough to draw the right conclusions and find the problem)
Here is the data I received:
There is no short circuit to ground on the terminals of the protective diode.
I carefully reviewed the soldering, soldered the dubious elements (as it seems to me).
I also measured the voltages at the control points.
I don't understand where the anomalies are

Attachments

• 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    178.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 6
In the meantime, I discovered that my blinking LED circuit behaved the same way with a battery.
It turns out that this is not protection of the power supply from a short circuit.
Looks like I'll just rebuild it)

Attachments

• 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    224 KB · Views: 6
I keep you informed.
I feel like a donkey))
In general, after numerous measurements, I invariably came to the conclusion that something was wrong with the LED ...
It turned out that somehow I bought a blinking LED. And it was him out of 30 that I decided to put. In principle, I did not know that such LEDs exist.
Well, now I know, like you))

Back