Special Overdrive Accent and Tone pots are not doing anything.

Goico

Greetings all, Just finished building the Special Overdrive(Dumbloid). I am really pleased with the outcome however the Accent and Tone controls don't appear to do anything. At best they are anemic. I used all the appropriate value components as listed in the bom and it works and sounds incredible except for the aforementioned issue. Has anybody experienced this situation? Is this just intrinsic to this pedal? I have built several PedalPCb projects with great success but this one has me scratching my head.

Kind Regards
Goico

Greetings all, Just finished building the Special Overdrive(Dumbloid). I am really pleased with the outcome however the Accent and Tone controls don't appear to do anything. At best they are anemic. I used all the appropriate value components as listed in the bom and it works and sounds incredible except for the aforementioned issue. Has anybody experienced this situation? Is this just intrinsic to this pedal? I have built several PedalPCb projects with great success but this one has me scratching my head.

Kind Regards
Goico
I built this pedal last year, and it's been sitting on a shelf because of the same problem.

Back