Speculation on what comes next??

justin23000

This forum seems much more fun and open for discussion than other Daisy places…

It seems like the Petal didn’t get nearly as much love as the Patch out there in Daisyland. I’m not overly surprised that it’s getting the axe. I think the only pedal-folk that wanted to work with Daisy went straight for the Terrarium and never looked back.

Still, ES suggests that ‘something big’ or new or whatever will be taking the Petal’s place. What do you all think is going to replace? Simpler or more complex??

1670388332547.png

maybe something similar to the Terrarium. So much potential here for a robust guitar pedal seems hard to pass up.

I may or may not have happened upon an unlinked page on the Electro-smith site a few weeks ago....@zgrav's guess is pretty warm. I don't know the price point, but if it is reasonable I think it will be exciting.

The giant Petal with 4 footswitches seemed too big and overpriced to me. I can understand having extra features in a dev board/pedal...but for it's size to only have 6 parameter knobs and 3 switches seemed like a waste.

Last edited:
I may or may not have happened upon an unlinked page on the Electro-smith site a few weeks ago....@zgrav's guess is pretty warm. I don't know the price point, but if it is reasonable I think it will be exciting.

The giant Petal with 4 footswitches seemed too big and overpriced to me. I can understand having extra features in a dev board/pedal...but for it's size to only have 6 parameter knobs and 3 switches seemed like a waste.
This is turning into one of those things that I keep scratching at… like a mosquito bite. I learned a bit about unlinked pages in the process, so yey!

Can’t wait!

Back