Splendiferous Overdrive

music6000

When I plugged it in for Testing, I thought to myself this Sucks!.
I left it for an Hour or so trying to find Schematics as the youtube demo's sounded good!
I came back & tried again & it sounded muddy & wooly so I bypass it & tried my other pedals & they Sucked too.
I started wiggling leads & that didn't work so I went to turn the Volume down on the Amp to unplug the Pedal & realized I had turned the Treble knob down instead of the Volume knob, DER!!!
Anyways, It sounds Good!
It has it's own thing going on.
Mod: I hate B Taper Level pots that are Unity at 9.00 O'clock,
I swapped it out for A50K and it's more user friendly at 12.00 O'clock!
It's hard to get an accurate blend between the blue colours with the lighting & camera on this picture!

Bleu Royale Overdrive Pedal 1.jpg
Bleu Royale Overdrive Pedal 2.jpg

When I plugged it in for Testing, I thought to myself this Sucks!.
I left it for an Hour or so trying to find Schematics as the youtube demo's sounded good!
I came back & tried again & it sounded muddy & wooly so I bypass it & tried my other pedals & they Sucked too.
I started wiggling leads & that didn't work so I went to turn the Volume down on the Amp to unplug the Pedal & realized I had turned the Treble knob down instead of the Volume knob, DER!!!
Anyways, It sounds Good!
It has it's own thing going on.
Mod: I hate B Taper Level pots that are Unity at 9.00 O'clock,
I swapped it out for A50K and it's more user friendly at 12.00 O'clock!
It's hard to get an accurate blend between the blue colours with the lighting & camera on this picture!

View attachment 52199
View attachment 52200
I just had mine out yesterday. Still like it but there are others I like better.

Back