Stomp switch with LED Ring for Muzzle

I don't think these will work for the purpose the Muzzle requires as the rings are Common Anode and it requires a Common Cathode LED. Someone with more expertise may be able to chime in for a way to convert.
I have used the bi-colour rings before but as a standard on/off. I used this PCB for the bi-colour 3PDT switch.

I think it can be done but you'll have to wire it up a little differently from the standard diagram.

Give me a bit and I'll give you something to try out. This could actually kill two birds with one stone because I'm planning to make some changes to the LED switching in the near future and this would be helpful info.

I'm also confused. With a bi-color ring, you don't need the LED. The reason I asked about turning on both colors at once is they don't really blend unless you are standing way back. Because there are six of each color and they alternate, you get a ring that is dotted red-blue-red-blue when you turn both colors on. It wasn't the look I was seeking, but you might like it.

Back