Suggestions for next builds? What do you like?

BPFuzz

So I've built or have them on the bench next:
  • Arkaim
  • Death Cap
  • Sherwood
  • Chalumeau
  • Blender
  • Organ Donor
  • Little Green Scream Machine
  • Master Fuzz (Nostradoomus spec)
  • Zapper
  • Pitch Witch
  • Muroidea Distortion
  • Obsidius Preamp
  • Two Sticks of Derm + Amentum boost
  • Sea Horse
  • Trembling Loon Tremolo
  • Cataclysm Delay
  • Promethium Distortion
  • Brown Betty
  • Caesar Chorus
  • Delegate Compressor
  • Deflector Reverb
  • Cross Contaminator
  • Depot Fuzz
  • Mantle Fuzz
  • (need to be fixed - Chaos Machine, Spirit Box)
Anyone have favorites that I haven't covered, or something that they had fun modding to make it more unique. Obviously a big fan of fuzz, haha. I'm a bass player, but what I and a guitar playing friend mess around with the most is post-punk, shoegaze and doom.

Do the B-Side Fuzz! I promise you won’t regret it.

Oh, and if you haven’t done an Ionizer 2 yet, do one of those. Great sounding fuzz, easy, and a fun built in oscillator.

Do the B-Side Fuzz! I promise you won’t regret it.

Oh, and if you haven’t done an Ionizer 2 yet, do one of those. Great sounding fuzz, easy, and a fun built in oscillator.
I love Mid-Fi's designs, i'm surprised I missed that one, and listening to a demo of it, I may indeed have to pick that up. And Devi Ever designs I've been putting aside to build on veroboard because they all seem to be fairly simple, lowish part count builds.

As you're using bass, I would suggest the Chop Shop to add something to your chain, and it plays nicely with fuzzes.
Or to keep it Fairfield, the Calamity Fuzz could be fun.

As you're using bass, I would suggest the Chop Shop to add something to your chain, and it plays nicely with fuzzes.
Or to keep it Fairfield, the Calamity Fuzz could be fun.
Both of those are pretty cool. I don't have too many overdrives to play with so the Chop Shop could be a good addition.

I’d add some more modulation in there....Phase II/DuoPhase, Photon Vibe. Maybe the Spirit Box for some verb, the attack/pre-delay control is really beneficial when using heavy gain.

Also the Carcass fuzz is a doomer for sure. Good call on the Master Fuzz :D

I’d add some more modulation in there....Phase II/DuoPhase, Photon Vibe. Maybe the Spirit Box for some verb, the attack/pre-delay control is really beneficial when using heavy gain.

Also the Carcass fuzz is a doomer for sure. Good call on the Master Fuzz :D
I've been looking at the Phase II/DuoPhase, they just never make the final cut in my cart. Maybe it's time...
I actually just fixed my Spirit Box last night. I was thinking about how PT2399 repeats get distorted and thought "maybe it's the chip that is at fault" and luckily had some spares on hand, first one fixed it right up.

Back