Taller 1590bb from Tayda?

BurntFingers

I'm trying to find an enclosure that's the same dimensions as a 1590bb but with a few extra mm in height, and available from Tayda since they print and ship to my lonely corner of the globe.

I can see the 1590xx but that's too big. Is there anything you guys are aware of that would fit the bill?

I don't think Tayda has anything like that. What you're probably looking for is the 1590BBM or 1590BBS.

I don't know if this helps but the Gørva 1590BB sized enclosure is around 5mm taller than a Hammond 1590BB. I bought a couple from Antique Electronics - online as Tubesandmore.com. Plus they're a cool looking box. I got one on texture black and one in a texture silver.

I don't know if this helps but the Gørva 1590BB sized enclosure is around 5mm taller than a Hammond 1590BB. I bought a couple from Antique Electronics - online as Tubesandmore.com. Plus they're a cool looking box. I got one on texture black and one in a texture silver.
It would normally help cheers, but living outside their country really ramps up the shipping to make it bordering on crazy.

Oh I know what you're saying! I'm in Australia and only added them to my order because I was already getting some other stuff.

I was looking for something like 2 125B's and I looked at the dimensions and noticed that the 1590XX on Tayda is actually smaller than other XX's unless I messed up.

Back