Terrarium / transmogriFX

Plate of Shrimp

ryobil's digital implementation of a multi-fx pedal, transmogriFX, could be a nice reference or plug-in/enhancement path for Terrarium.
He did an implementation for Bela in C++. It might be portable to Daisy.
I am using transmogriFX on Bela and am extending it to support OSC for controls. Since I have a Seed and a Terrarium on route, a port might be interesting to me.
Anybody else interested? Have time to contribute?

ref:

Where is the repository? I'll take a look at it. I don't have a Bela. I did a search and found the repo. Still trying to figure it out.

Last edited:
info: that code in src/ is meant to be compiled in Bela's web IDE. The core loop in render.cpp would need to be recast for Arduino IDE and the remaining code needs to be compilable by same.
To recap, the origin repo is
my changes are in

Interesting code. I want to port the KoT emulator over. I don't think the Terrarium is a natural fit for all the effects. Maybe if it had a display of some kind.

I was thinking about the KoT on the Terrarium. It'd be easy to put two channels. Maybe 4-8 presets.

I got the code ported over, refactored and controls set for the Terrarium. And I don't get any sound. Dangit. Now I have to figure out the code and debug it. I figured out how his code works at a high level. Not so sure how every line works. Oh well. That's the best way of learning - breaking code and having to really figure it out.

I got the code ported over, refactored and controls set for the Terrarium. And I don't get any sound. Dangit. Now I have to figure out the code and debug it. I figured out how his code works at a high level. Not so sure how every line works. Oh well. That's the best way of learning - breaking code and having to really figure it out.
Is there any why I can help you with this. Did you port the whole library or just the part you were interested in. I am interested in a few of the effect as well. Let me know if I can be of assistance.

Ha. I took a break from it. I'm working on a tremelo, right now (Super simple, 8-waveforms, though - just got to dial in the depth control). Should have it ready, soon. After that, I'll get back to the KoT. I learned some good debugging tricks.

Back