The superheterodyne...nah. Bastard Code.

I love this. Great work!

I might have to steal your labeling idea. I have a way I want to build mine but the labels are really taking away from my idea of how I want it to look, and this could solve it. Thanks!

I love this. Great work!

I might have to steal your labeling idea. I have a way I want to build mine but the labels are really taking away from my idea of how I want it to look, and this could solve it. Thanks!
Go for it!

One really doesn't need the octave markers on every setting...I figured that I would know if I turned past a + or a - that I would be in that specific octave.

Hell, I probably could have omitted the U on each of those too.

This one got a little...eh...I tried milling the holes with the CNC. Maybe my speeds and feeds weren't set right...but my bits couldn't hang. I ended up rounding over the flutes after the first hole.

Gonna try a different approach next time.

Reactions: fig
Go for it!

One really doesn't need the octave markers on every setting...I figured that I would know if I turned past a + or a - that I would be in that specific octave.

Hell, I probably could have omitted the U on each of those too.

This one got a little...eh...I tried milling the holes with the CNC. Maybe my speeds and feeds weren't set right...but my bits couldn't hang. I ended up rounding over the flutes after the first hole.

Gonna try a different approach next time.
I was comparing your markings to the original and assumed that you were figuring the octave in that way - pretty clever!

I think it looks great. My cousin is a machinist and I wish we lived closer because I'm sure we'd be able to do some awesome stuff. He offered to mill me some enclosures from a solid block of aluminum, even. I figured that would be a huge waste of aluminum but it'd probably look super rad.

Back